Tweetakt, in collaboration with Stichting 5D, has taken measures to make the festival more accessible.
We hope the following measurements help in making the festival more accessible for everyone:
- Clearer and more legible information boards have been installed in the Festival Center, on the Neude and Fort Ruigenhoek.
- The festival centre on the Neude is entirely wheelchair accessible, including the restaurant, the information desk / box office and music venue.
- The Trekkerschuur on the Neude (moving to Fort Ruigenhoek after 16 April) is also wheelchair accessible.
- There is an accesible toilet at the Neude festival centre. However, no accesible toilet is present at Fort Ruigenhoek.
- The grounds of Fort Ruigenhoek are wheelchair accessible including a number of bunkers / buildings on site. A few exhibition spaces are only accessible by stairs though.
- Performances at Stadsschouwburg (City theatre), Theater Kikker and Het Huis are all wheelchair accessible.
- All the venue staff and our volunteers are ready to help with any accessibility needs.
- For those with a hearing impairment, the Stadsschouwberg’s Douwe Egberts and Blauwe Zaal auditorium have an infrared transmission system. Prior to the start of the performance, you can borrow a hearing aid at the reception desk.
- Induction loops are provided at Theater Kikker; you can pick them up at the box office. Unfortunately, the Stadsschouwberg, the Akademietheater do not offer induction loops.
- Strobe light warnings are provided before any performances using this lighting; these signs are clearly present in the foyer of the theatre venues.
Let us know in advance if you require any additional support to visit our festival. You can ask us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our office via 030-7116640.
Also, if you have suggestions to improve our festival’s accessibility, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.