The Tweetakt passe-partout
There it is again! The Tweetakt passe partout. With a passe-partout you gain unlimited access to the theater performances, music performances and the visual art installations of Festival Tweetakt 2019.
Adults € 85 (order)
Up to 18 years € 39 (order)
Students € 55 (order)
CJP €55 (order)
U-pas €55 (order)
Order the desired passe-partout via the links above. For this, you need a Tweetakt account – this can be created during ordering – and a digital passport photo for the passe-partout. The payment can be done with iDEAL or a credit card. This process is only available in Dutch.
The accompanying physical pass will be ready for you at the festival cash desk on the Neude from the start of the festival. Tickets you already ordered, are loaded on this pass, which is scanned when entering the show or performances, so you do not need printed tickets or a ticket on your mobile phone.
- You can order one free ticket per show or performance with your passe-partout. Do this on time, because once a performance is sold out, there are no more tickets for people with a passe-partout available.
- There are two ways to order free tickets: with your Tweetakt account on the website, or with your pass at the festival desk on the Neude.
- All ordered tickets can be found in an overview in your account on the website.
- It is not possible to order free tickets for theater and dance performances that take place (partly) simultaneously. (This does not apply to music performances in the Podiumkas.)
- Did you order a ticket, but do you decide not to go? Please let us know by e-mail at email@example.com, so that we can make the ticket available again for other visitors.
- For Fort Ruigenhoek, it is not necessary to order a free ticket in advance. Showing your passe-partout at the cash desk of the fort is sufficient. However, for the performances on the fort it is necessary to order a ticket. This can be done via the website or at the cash desk of the fort.
- The Tweetakt passe-partout is strictly personal. Identification takes place on the basis of the passport photo on the pass.
- The passe-partout alone does not give access to performances. There must always be a ticket for the specific program component on the card. This is checked at the entrance.
- After the starting time of a theater or dance performance, entry is absolutely no longer possible. (This does not apply to music performances in the Podiumkas op de Neude.)
- Specific performances can exceptionally be excluded from the passe-partout. In that case this will be clearly stated on this page. In 2019 it is the following performance: #SCHIJN.
- The Festival Tweetakt 2019 programme is subject to change. Changes that relate to already ordered tickets will be communicated via email.