Non-Dutch speaking visitors can also enjoy Festival Tweetakt. For these visitors, each year, we make a list of performances and events within the festival programme that are Language No Problem.
This means the understanding of spoken dialogue is not necessary for the understanding of any content. Speaking Dutch is thus not necessary to enjoy the performance. The Language No Problem-programme includes visual theatre, dance performances, the complete music programme and all of our visual arts installations, which can be accessed no matter what language you speak. You can browse the full LNP-programme here.
The following performances on Festival Tweetakt 2019 fall within the Language No Problem programme:
- (B) (12+) by Siamese Cie / Koen Augustijnen & Rosalba Torres Guerrero
- ChitChat (4+) by Maas theater en dans / Tuning People
- CRIA (14+) by Alice Ripoll / Suave
- Detective Le Schmou (6+) by Kajetan Uranitsch
- Die Welt in der wir leben (14+) by Kajetan Uranitsch / Tea Teearu / Katelijne Beukema (English spoken)
- Ein Stück Teilen (5+) by Kompanie Freispiel
- MODDERS (6+) by compagnie barbarie (with English/German hand-outs)
- Muziek van Beneden (5+) by Het Houten Huis
- nesten (4+) by fABULEUS / Anna Bentivegna, Zoë Demoustier & Ayrton Fraenk
- Plock! (4+) by grensgeval
- Paradise Now (1968 – 2018) (14+) by Michiel Vandevelde / fABULEUS
- PASSING THE BECHDEL TEST (16+) by Jan Martens / GRIP / fABULEUS (with English subtitles)
- Rita (8+) by Tuning People and BRONKS (with English subtitles)
- TO DA BONE (7+) by (LA)HORDE
- The Bitchboy Project (15+) by Lars Brinkman
- Truth or Dare, Britney or Goofy, Nacht und Nebel, Jesus Christ or Superstar (15+) by hetpaleis / Sontag / Lies Pauwels (with English subtitles)
- tu’tu (4+) by Theater Stap
The music and visual arts programme are also fully LNP. You can also search the LNP programme in the full programme using the LNP filter on the programme page.