Would you like to be a volunteer at Tweetakt 2021? We are looking for invaluable volunteers in various teams. As a guide at Fort Ruigenhoek, you become closely acquainted with the programme, support the runners as a co-driver; as a flex worker you get to see all sides of the festival; and as a box office volunteer you are in charge of providing our visitors with the hottest programme tips.
Volunteers at Tweetakt can count on the following benefits:
• A warm, friendly environment in which you gain experience and meet new people
• A unique festival experience from the inside out
• A personal ticket for each shift worked for a performance of your choice
• Two consumption tokens for each shift worked
• Lunch or dinner, depending on the time of your shift
• Access to special volunteer events and shows
• An invitation to the Tweetakt closing party
• The Tweetakt 2020 T-shirt
We ask all Tweetakt volunteers for an availability of six shifts. The length of a shift varies and depends on your role, but is usually between four and six hours per shift. Exceptions are the shifts at Fort Ruigenhoek. There we start the day at 10.30 am and end together at 6.30 pm. As a volunteer at the Fort you receive an expense allowance of 25 euros per day.
You are still very welcome as a volunteer at Tweetakt! Unfortunately we cannot offer travel allowance.
You can sign up here directly as a volunteer. After your registration, we invite you to come to the Tweetakt office to become acquainted. We love meeting everyone before the festival gets started. During our meeting, we look for a role that suits you and your interests together. You can find more information about the different roles on this page.
Do you have any questions about the roles, registration or other matters? Send your question to email@example.com. The Volunteer coordination team is happy to help you!